Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3/23/16- Ty

Bobby, Jack, and I received some sad news this week. Bobby's step-brother passed away.  His name was Ty, and he had so many people who loved him.   I'm of course sorry to the whole family, but I feel most for Ty's mother.  Our sons (our children) are supposed to live long and happy lives.  They're supposed to live to be at least 70 years old with infinite happiness; that was the promise I made Jack make to me.  70, Jack, do you hear me young man?

I wish more than anything for his mother that she had the 70 promise.  I hope she has some comfort in all the memories she made with Ty and all the love he had from her and the rest of us.  Everyone go hug someone right now because the 70 promise isn't always keep (although it should be if I had any magical power).  Ty, I hope you are doing the hot dog dance up there, and we miss you!  Xoxo.

Here's the lovely pray and picture his sister shared on Facebook:

A Message From Heaven

I am not so far from you
Just a little way beyond
Past the cares and past the pain
Far past my earthly bonds.
When you feel you miss me most
As years go drifting by
Each memory will prove to you
That our love will never die,
For memories are but a touch
From the Father's gentle hand
To heal your pain and mend your hearts
To help you understand
That while I left you far too soon
I did not leave alone
For the Father sent His angels
To gently take me home.
Take comfort when you think of me
Keep my love alive in your heart
And with the warmth of each memory
We will never be apart.

-Allison Coxsey

Our hearts are broken.......




No comments:

Post a Comment