Thursday, May 5, 2016

5/5/16- May the Fourth Be With You!

Yep, I'm a day behind, but Happy May the Fourth Be With You!  *Do eye-rolls now*  It's been another "killer" week for our household.  Jack got really sick- 104 fever followed by a diagnosis of strep, Petechial rash, and ear infection.  He's much better now, which is always a breath of relief for dad and I.  It was also a week filled with engineering work deadlines (I'm behind of course!  But taking off the time to focus on Jack and him getting healthy is always more important to me).  And a week filled with more networking in the PB business and volunteer work for my engineering society. By the way PB is Picture Book (you're learning author speak/writing biz speak as I'm learning it! wee!), and not to be confused with Peanut Butter.  Yum, Peanut Butter.  It's lunch time, I'm going to go eat, and then get back to analyzing system availability tickets.  Next week will hopefully be a longer post.  Just this "killer" week didn't leave much time for writing.  Again, May the Fourth Be With all of you!

Star Wars Jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment