Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pointed Monster

Billy trembled as the angled shadow drew closer.  I’ve got to get out of here! thought Billy.  “Help, help! There’s a monster coming for me!” he screamed.  But it was pointless; the monster had already turned the corner.  “Please don’t eat me!” shouted Billy, tightly squeezing his eyes shut. “I won’t eat you,” kindly replied the monster. Billy’s shoulders dropped and slowly his eyelids lifted.  Blink. Blink.  “Oh,” said Billy, a wicked smile creeping across his face.  “That’s too bad for you because candy corn is my favorite,” Billy stated.  Crunch….

7 comments:

  1. I have a feeling, that candy corn will pay him back later. :) Cute story Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A monster candy corn, both scary and enticing (if you like eating them). Nice job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an eat or be eaten world!! Nice story. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candy corn monster made a costly mistake. =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That poor candy corn! Billy is a monster! Although I'd probably do the same... Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Best of luck to any of you who entered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that sneaky Billy! I have a feeling he's going to pay! :) Thanks for joining in on Halloweensie with this fun story, Suzie!

    ReplyDelete