Tuesday, April 7, 2020

My Entry for the Spring Fling Writing Contest 2020

I'm participating this year (and for the first time) in the Spring Fling Writing Contest that Ciara and Kaitlyn host for the KidLit community.  It's really fun, a perfect distraction from COVID19, and you can read more at the contest's website. I hope everyone is hanging in there this spring! Stay safe and healthy!

Title: Welcome Spring!

Gif: 


via GIPHY

Ba, ba, ba,
La, la, la,
I’m a little lamb,
Here to bring you spring jam. 
Cheep, cheep, cheep,
Peep, peep, peep,
I’m a little chick,
Here to bring you spring picnic.
Hippity hop,
Flippity flop,
I’m a little bunny,
Here to bring you spring sunny.
Let’s all sing,
And welcome spring!


1 comment:

  1. La. la. la A fun spring song.
    La, la, la Let's all sing along!
    Very cute. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete